Logging Out a User From Your Phone
- Press the Login/Logout application button on the device.
- You'll then see options to "Login" or "Logout".
- Highlight Logout and press Select to log the user out of the phone.
Logging In a User From Your Phone
- Highlight the Login option and press the Select button to log another user in as a new device.
- You will be prompted for your extension and password. The password by default is your voicemail password. If you do not have a voicemail box set up on your account, you would use the "User Password" as defined in the End Point Manger Global Settings. You can also optionally use the Admin password as defined in the End Point Manger Global Settings to log in any phone without knowing the voicemail password.
- Press the Done button when you're finished.