This applies to version 14 of your PBX GUI
The Call Forwarding widget used to be part of the Device Settings page. In UCP 14+ it's now a self contained widget.
The User Management Module controls which Call Forwarding controls a user will be able to add as widgets in UCP.
Find Me/Follow Me refers to two technologies that, in conjunction, enable incoming phone calls to be received at different locations, on different phones. “Find Me” refers to the ability to receive incoming calls at any location.
In this section, you can change settings for the chosen Call Forwarding Extension.
Click the Settings button in the widget title bar to continue:
- Follow Me List: List extensions to ring, one per line. You can include an extension on a remote system, or an external number by suffixing a number with a pound (#). ex: 2448089# would dial 2448089.
- Announcement: Message to be played to the caller before dialing this group.
- Ring <Exten> First For: This is the number of seconds to ring the primary extension prior to proceeding to the follow-me list. The extension can also be included in the follow-me list. A 0 setting will bypass this.
- Ring Followme List For: Time in seconds that the phones on the follow me list will ring. The number of rings will depend on region. Example: If a phone rings for 1 second then waits 2, each ring is 3 seconds.
- Use Confirmation: Enable this if you're calling external numbers that need confirmation - eg, a mobile phone may go to voicemail which will pick up the call. Enabling this requires the remote side push 1 on their phone before the call is put through. Example "Press 1 to accept.