While we don't want to see you go, we understand that you may need to close one or more locations within your SIPStation account as your needs change. Canceling your account is a self-service process done within the SIPStation Store at http://www.sipstation.com. You do not need to call us or open a support ticket in order to cancel your account.
When Porting Out...
If you are porting numbers out from SIPStation, please wait to cancel your account until after the port has been completed. Otherwise, you may permanently lose your numbers. Don't forget to cancel the related SIPStation services after port. Otherwise, you will continue to be billed monthly for the DID(s).
If you cancel services, those services will not be renewed. This cannot be undone. You will not be able to get the phone numbers back again or port them to another carrier.
All services will be deactivated within 60 seconds of cancellation.
How to Cancel All SIPStation Services for a Location
These instructions are for customers wishing to cancel all services associated with a SIPStation location. If you simply need to remove DIDs and/or Trunks while leaving the account active, please see our wiki "Removing Services or DIDs from your existing SIPSTATION account."
- Log into the SIPStation Store.
- Click on Customer Service in the navigation menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Cancel one or more Locations Link."
- You will be directed to a page that will display the available locations to cancel. The instructions at the top explain how to cancel a location. You must type the world "cancel" into the text field(s) for each item you wish to cancel. This is to help prevent accidental cancellation.
- When ready, click the Cancel Services button at the bottom.
- You will be prompted to confirm the cancellation. After you confirm, the selected services will be cancelled.
Note: No refunds are given for any remaining days of the current billing cycle. Please see our Refund Policy for complete information.