What SIPStation Account Closure Does
This will close your account and remove all services. Your services will not be renewed. This cannot be undone. You will not be able to get your phone numbers again or port them to another carrier. If you are porting numbers out from SIPStation, please wait to cancel your account until after the port has been completed.
All services will be deactivated within 60 seconds of canceling your account.
How to Cancel All Services and Close Your Account
- Log into the SIPStation Store.
- Click on the Customer Service tab at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says "Cancel one or more Locations Link."
- You will be directed to a page that will display the available locations to cancel. The instructions at the top explain how to cancel a location. You must type the world "cancel" into the text field(s) for each item you wish to cancel. This is to help prevent accidental cancellation.
- When ready, click the Cancel Services button at the bottom.
- You will be prompted to confirm the cancellation. After you confirm, the selected services will be cancelled.
Note: No refunds are given for any remaining days of the current billing cycle. Please see our Refund Policy for complete information.