Phone Apps are designed to work only with Sangoma IP Phones. Please see our End of Sale notice here on Phone Apps with 3rd Party Phones.
- In the screenshot below, you can see there are 2 voicemail messages:
- Press the Apps button to view all of your phone applications.
- Select the Voicemail app.
- From here you can quickly see who left you voicemails and choose which messages to listen to first.
- A (+) in front of the message indicates the message is new.
- A (-) in front of the message indicates the message is old.
Listening to Voicemails
- You can press Select to find out more information about the voicemail message that was left.
- The following will be displayed on this screen:
- Name and number of who left the message.
- Length of voicemail message.
- Date the message was left.
- Time of day the message was left.
- Lastly, you can press the Play button to listen to your voicemail.
- The message will now play over your device.