Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
The porting process for phone numbers can vary.
- The general timeframe for most ports to be completed is 2-4 weeks.
- The porting timeframe is controlled primarily by your existing carrie, and not much can be done from our side to move the process along any faster.
To port a phone number, follow these guidelines to make the process smooth and quick:
- Create a port request at our Support Center under the SIPStation Porting Category. View this wiki on how to submit a Port Request.
- Upload a completed Letter of Authorization (LOA) in full. The signature must be within 30 days of the port request. The document must be legible – photos generally are not acceptable. Download the required LOA form here.
- Upload a copy of a recent invoice that shows the Company Name and phone numbers you want to port.
- Wait patiently for us to update you on your port request and a port date.
- If you do not hear back from us after 14 days, feel free to reply to your port request ticket asking for an update.
- We will make all efforts to keep you updated as we receive information from your existing carrier.
Cost and Fees for Number Porting
- There is a $10.00 per number fee for each number you want to port. This fee will be charged after we confirm a port date with your existing carrier.