The Parking Application lets you see all the parked calls that you have permissions for. It is designed to work with both the Parking Module and the Park Pro module. You can visually see your parked calls, pick up any parked call and park calls with the same application depending on phone support. If using Park Pro it will only let the user see parked calls of public parking lots or private lots that they are a member of and will always park the caller in the user's default parking lot as setup in your PBX.
Viewing and Retrieving Parked Calls
- Pressing the "Park" button while not on a call will display a list of parked calls. You can see the caller ID of the person parked and how long they have been parked for.
- From here you can pick up any specific parked caller by using the up/down arrow keys and and pressing the right arrow next to the caller.
Parking a Caller into your Default Lot (Not Supported on all devices)
- While on an active call you can press the "Park" button to park the caller. The caller will be parked into your default parking lot for your user.
- For phones that support a BLF light with the button, the Park button will turn red informing you someone is waiting in a park slot in one of the lots that you have permissions to monitor.
- For phones that support "Center Screen Notifications," the slot number of any newly parked caller will also display for a few seconds.