The Conference Room Application lets you see all your Conference Rooms and lets you view the callers in each conference room. You can then mute or kick any caller from a conference room or dial into a conference room.
Viewing Conference Rooms
- Pressing the "Conference" button will bring up a list of all Conference Rooms that you have permissions to view
- From here you can pick up any specific conference room to manage by using the up/down arrow keys and and pressing the right arrow next to the room or press the "Enter" soft key.
- We can also see at a glance how many callers are in any specific conference room and use the dial button to call into the conference room.
Managing Conference Attendees
- Once you enter a conference room to manage it you should see a screen like this. From here we can see a list of Callers that are in the Conference Room.
- Using the up/down arrow keys you can pick any caller and Mute or Kick the caller in the Conference Room. You can also UnMute a muted caller.