The Parking Application lets you see all the Parked Calls that you have permissions for. It is designed to work with both the Parking Module and the Park Pro module. You can visually see your parked calls and pick up any parked call and also depending on phone support park calls with the same application. If using Park Pro it will only let the user see parked calls of Public Parking Lots or Private Lots that they are a member of and will always park the caller in the Users default parking lot as setup in your PBX.
Viewing and Retrieving Parked Calls
- Pressing the Park Button while not on a call will display a list of Parked Calls. We can see the Caller ID of the person parked and how long they have been parked for.
- From here we can pick up any specific Parked Caller by using the up/down arrow keys and picking which Park Caller to pickup.
Parking a Caller into your Default Lot (Not Supported on all devices)
- While on a active call you can press the Park button to park the caller. The caller will be parked into your default Parking lot for your user.
- For phones that support a BLF light with the button you will now see the Park button has the light on informing you someone is waiting on a Park Slot in any of the Lots that you have permissions to monitor.
- For phones that support "Center Screen Notifications" we will also display for a few seconds the slot number of any newly Parked Caller after they have been parked in any of the Lots that you have permissions to monitor.