Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- If a product you recently purchased is not showing up under the Products section of your portal account that you purchased through a Distributor or another means besides Sangoma direct you will need to file a Claim of ownership from your Sangoma Portal since you were not the purchaser of the product direct from Sangoma but through a 3rd party.
- Log into your Portal account at https://portal.sangoma.com
- Select Products → List All in the navigation menu.
- Navigate to the product page you are wanting to make a claim on and press the Claim button at the top.
- Provide the Serial Number or Deployment ID in the form below
- A email notice will be sent to the primary owner of the product and once they approve the claim you will have access to see the product in your Sangoma Portal account. In the mean time before you get approval you can now open support tickets on that product if need be. If the Primary Owner denies the claim you will no longer be able to open support tickets but while its pending approval you can.
- If you get an error on trying to make a claim above please contact Customer Service by opening a Customer Service request at https://support.sangoma.com and include your product and serial number or deployment ID