- Common code base across all SBC platforms.
- Common deployment and management end to end: CPE to Carrier/Provider
- Redundant Power Supply AC & DC
- RAID SSD
- 1U Rack-mount
- Telco standard size 20"
- Calls Per Second (CPS) - 75
- Capacity - 4000 sessions (4000 calls)
- Software Only
- Refer to VM Below
Virtual Machine + D150 External Hardware Network Device.
Virtual Machine Ready
- SBC running in VM as a software only solution will have limited capacity.
- Limited capacity is primarily due to RTP media flowing the the VM.
- Software Trascoding will further reduce the capacity.
- Ability to run SBC is software mode.
- Ability to run inside a Virtual Machine.
- Offloading Media RTP onto a D150 External Network Device
- Best of both worlds: VM + Dedicated Cost effective external network device.
VM Model is perserved
- The D150 External Network Device maintains the VM architecture.
- The D150 is External and communicates via Ethernet.
- One does not have to open the VM server and install any non-standard hardware.
- SBC licensing is based on the D150 hardware device, this allows VM to be moved from one hardware platform to another.
- Ability to scale while running in VM mode.
- RTP and Media processing is offloaded onto a D150 External Network Device
- Full Transcoding any to any supported.
- Ability to add more D150 External Network Devices in order to scale higher.
- No other vendor supports such solution
- Even though RTP is offloaded on the D150 Network Device, the VM will be limited in processing large number of calls per second. Due to variable performance metrics of VM, all installations must be stress tested before going into production.
Easy to use WebGUI
- Sangoma SBC uses a modern WebGUI for configuration, operation, troubleshooting and management.
- Other vendors use complex CLI and text based interfaces