January 26, 20192020
- Issues Resolved:
- Correct failure to return to primary SIP server when registration to secondary server expires.
- Correct restart behavior when phone attempts to fail over to secondary SIP server if TCP transport is used for primary SIP server.
- Correct occasional choppy ringing tone during outbound dialing.
- Correct improper ARP broadcast when VPN connection is active.
- Correct regression introduced in x.0.4.74 that caused phone application failure when using https transport.
- New Features:
- Allow control over sending of DTMF tones while in a conference using P-Value P23409, defaults to on.
- Default Vendor Class ID to sangoma_model_firmwareversion; normally controlled by P-Value P148.
- Provide further volume improvements.