- Log into the portal at http://portal.sangoma.com
- Go to Users→ List All
- You will now see a list of all your Users and any Users for any customers under you.
- You can click on the pencil icon (
- To deactivate a user, remove administrator privileges, or deactivate Portal access: Uncheck the checkbox(es) to disable any or all of a user's login privileges. (Uncheck "Active" to deactivate the user.) Click the "Submit" button at the bottom to confirm the changes. Note: the user will still appear in your user list, but will not have login privileges for items that are not checked.
- To reactivate a user, add administrator privileges, or activate Portal access: Check the "Active" box to ensure the user is activated. Check the "Admin" and/or "Portal Access" checkboxes as desired. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom to confirm the changes.