- Log into the Portal at https://portal.sangoma.com
- Click on Products > PBX → List All
- Find the deployment for which you would like to reset the Hardware Lock. Note that the Deployment ID number is shown in the "Deployment Name" column. Click on the edit button (Pencil Icon
- Click on the License tab at the top of your deployment screen
- If you have not reset the Hardware Lock more than once, you should will see a "Reset Hardware Lock" button. If not, Otherwise you will need to contact the sales team support to request a reset via https:/ussupport/support.sangoma.com
The Reset Hardware Lock button is the system that locks this deployment to your specific hardware. Click the Reset Hardware Lock button to allow you to use this deployment ID on a different hardware box.
- You can now register this Deployment ID on a new system. See Registering your PBX for Commercial Modules and Support for instructions.