- Make sure you have enabled Custom DevState hints. Log into your PBX GUI and navigate to the Advanced Settings module:
- In the top menu go to Settings
- In the drop-down menu go to Advanced Settings
- At the top, under the Advanced Settings Details section, set Display Readonly Settings and Override Readonly Settings to "Yes":
Message Bar on screen not updating when changing items like DND or Follow Me
- The Message Bar is controlled by a daemon that runs on the PBX. To see if daemon is running, run the command below from your Linux CLI:
You need to start the demon that watches for hints the first time, as this could not be started when there was no license. This script will be auto-started any time amportal or fwconsole start is run, which includes on boot up.
PBX Version 13 or Newer
fwconsole restart restapps
[root@mypbx]# fwconsole restart restapps Restapps daemon stopped Running Restapps Hooks Starting Restapps daemon Restapps daemon done [root@mypbx]#
PBX Versiopn 12 or Older
[root@mybox ~]# /etc/init.d/restapps restart Shutting down REST applications daemon: [ OK ] Starting REST applications daemon: [ OK ] [root@mybox ~]#
Pressing button on phone is not launching application
- Log into your PBX Admin GUI and navigate to the to Sysadmin module.
- In the top menu go to Admin
- In the drop-down menu go to System Admin
- Select the Port Management section in the navigation menu.
- Look to see what port Restful Phone Apps are using.