Support Service Requests create Support Tickets, in these tickets is all the needed information for Sangoma Support to correctly identify and prioritize your issue.
Hours of Operations
Sangoma/SIPStation support is available Monday thru Friday 8:00AM to 6:00PM Central Time for US customers and 9:00AM to 5:00PM London time for our UK customers.
Support tickets are monitored after hours for service outages and will be responded to in a timely fashion. Other issues submitted after hours will be responded to during regular business hours.
- Before submitting a ticket, please review our Ticket Checklist
- Visit https://support.sangoma.com. Log in with the same password you use for your SIPStation.com account.
- Click on the "Submit a Ticket" button.
- Select your ticket type (choose the SIPStation Support department) and click "Next."
- Select the SIPStation Location that you would like to associate with this ticket. Choose a support category that best matches your issue.
- Fill out the subject line with a short summary of your request. In the message field, please provide a detailed description of your question or issue. Remember, the more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to quickly address your request.
- You can optionally upload files to your ticket. You may use the "Add File" button to choose files to upload, such as screenshots, documents, etc.
- Click "Add File"
- Click "Choose File" and select a file to upload from your computer.
The name of your file is shown.
- Click "Add File"
- Press the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- The next screen will let you know that your ticket has been submitted. You will also receive an e-mail confirming your support request.
Replying to a ticket: You can reply to any e-mails sent by the support system, and your responses will be entered into your support ticket. You can also view and reply to a ticket directly by using the "My Tickets" section of support.schmoozecom.com.If you are not receiving e-mails from the support system, check your "Spam" or "Junk" e-mail folders and add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your trusted sender list.
"My Tickets" button at support.sipstation.com:
List of open tickets: