Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Download the ISO file from https://wiki.sangoma.com/display/SBC/SBC+Downloads for the version you wish to install.
- Download Rufus from https://rufus.akeo.ie/ which is an application to create bootable USB drives.
- Open Rufus and then click on the picture of a CD in the bottom right corner as highlighted below.
- Select the NSC ISO file. Then change the format type to "DD Image" as shown below in the attached picture.
- Once this is done then click Start to make the image.
- At this point connect the USB drive to the appliance. During boot up go into the BIOS and verify the USB drive is the first in the boot sequence.