First Create a Backup
Refer to SBC Backup
Download Update from Sangoma
Download the most recent upgrade package from the NSC Download page
- Go to Help -> Update, then click Upload.
- Click Choose File, then browse for the package you downloaded in step #1.
- Then click Upload to begin the update.
The system will load the package.
Once loaded click Install to perform the upgrade.
- Then on the next screen click Ok to confirm the update.
After the upgrade is done, you will be prompted to Restart the system.
- Click Restart to restart the SBC.
- This step will reboot the server.
Once the system comes back online, after the reboot.
Verify the version of NSC by navigating to Help -> About
Go to Help -> System -> Update then click Delete on the applied package.