SBC factory settings: Primary Ethernet port 0 is set to a static IP address.
Proceed to connect to the SBC Appliance via Laptop’s web browser.
- Connect the Primary Signaling Port 0 to a LAN Switch
- Connect Laptop to LAN Switch
- Configure Laptop to IP address: 192.168.168.254/24
- Using Laptop web browser goto URL:
- Login via
- Username: root, Password: sangoma
SBC WebGUI Login Screen
- Username: root
Make sure to change the default password right away. Change Password Section
SBC WebGUI Initial Status
On the very first login, the WebGUI will provide you an overview of Sangoma SBC configuration status.
The top of the WebGUI screen contains Information dialogs that are used to provide important messages to the user.
At a quick glance we can see that the SBC is
- Not started
- And that Configuration is not complete
Below the Information Dialogs, the Configuration Checklist indicates what are the minimum configuration steps necessary to get the SBC running.