Sangoma SBC uses a modern WebGUI for configuration, operation, troubleshooting and management.
Other vendors use complex CLI and text based interfaces
Documentation built in
- Along with a standard user manual, Sangoma SBC documentation is embedded in the GUI.
- Each GUI field has a help button to display the function and feature of the field.
- View SBC Traffic and capacity on single page.
- View call statistics (CDR) and error statistics (RTCP) from the GUI
- Ability to search and identify bad quality calls and pre-empt the customer call
Monitoring and Notifications
Email notifications on all SBC metrics
- Error messages
- Voice Quality
- System Thresholds
- Capacity Thresholds
- Sangoma SBC’s provide RESTfull Web API for automatic easy provisioning.
- A third party SoftSwitch or application can easily view SBC configuration via Web API’s.
VI in the Browser
- For advanced users, Sangoma Web GUI offers vi editor in browser for rapid routing rule editing and development.