When completing a three way call the remote callers can be connected, or they can be disconnected.
Setting Three Way Call Release Type
- You can set theThree Way Call Release Type using the PBX EndPoint Manager.
- Go into End Point Manager in your PBX and select the Sangoma brand in the menu.
- Click on the template in End Point Manager that you want to modify.
- Click on the Options menu tab at the top
- Hang Up Remote Parties will disconnect the remote callers when the Sangoma phone disconnects.
- Connect Remote Parties will bridge the remote callers together when the Sangoma phone disconnects. The remote parties can continue the conversation without the Sangoma phone user.
- You now need to update the phone configuration file. The three options at the bottom of the template are:
- Save Template- This will only save your changes into the PBX database. It will not write out new config files for the phones that are using this template as mapped in the Extension Mapping section of End Point Manager.
- and Rebuild Configs- This will save your changes to the PBX Database and will also write out new config files for the phones that are using this template as mapped in the Extension Mapping section of End Point Manager. The phones will need to be rebooted in order to retrieve the changes.
- and Force Update- This will do both the "Save Template" and the "and Rebuild Configs" options above, and it will also immediately update any phones that are mapped to use this template and currently registered to the PBX, with no need to reboot the phones.