Sangoma phones provide the ability to enlarge the font size on phones to be easier to read. By adjusting the LCD Font Size, you can increase or decrease the text size on the phones display.
Setting LCD Font Size
- You can set the LCD Font Size using the PBX EndPoint Manager.
- Go into End Point Manager in your PBX and select the Sangoma brand in the menu.
- Click on the template in End Point Manager that you want to modify.
- Click on the Options menu tab at the top
- LCD Font Size has three sizes.
- Small - Font is approximately 20% smaller than normal.
- Medium - Font is normal size, default setting.
- Large - Font is approximately 20% larger than normal.
- You now need to update the phone configuration file. The three options at the bottom of the template are:
- Save Template- This will only save your changes into the PBX database. It will not write out new config files for the phones that are using this template as mapped in the Extension Mapping section of End Point Manager.
- and Rebuild Configs- This will save your changes to the PBX Database and will also write out new config files for the phones that are using this template as mapped in the Extension Mapping section of End Point Manager. The phones will need to be rebooted in order to retrieve the changes.
- and Force Update- This will do both the "Save Template" and the "and Rebuild Configs" options above, and it will also immediately update any phones that are mapped to use this template and currently registered to the PBX, with no need to reboot the phones.