This Product has been End-Of-Life. Please reference the EOL policy: https://www.sangoma.com/support/end-of-product-life/
Sangoma STM1Mux STM-1/OC-3 terminal multiplexer combines up to 63 E1 or 84 T1 tributary channels into a single STM-1/OC-3 link, extending services point-to-point over fiber to remote locations.
- The most impressive feature of the STM1Mux is the 1U rackmount size.
1U chassis provides direct RJ45 E1/T1 connection as well as fiber SDH/OC3 uplink connection.
Any competitive products requires at least 4U or 6U in order to expose all 84 T1 or 63E1 ports using amphenol connectors.
- SDH/SONET terminal multiplexers connect lower rate PDH services over a single STM-1/OC-3 (155 Mbps) link
- Channelized STM-1/OC-3 main link with standard fiber optic (single mode, multimode and WDM) interface
- Multiplexes up to 63 E1 channels or 84 T1 tributary lines
- Provides a demarcation point between the carrier network and the customer network Includes
- RS-232 and Ethernet management ports
- Configuration, service, performance, security, and fault management via ASCII terminal
- Telnet network management systems
- Range up to 2 km with included SFP module (1310 nm, LC duplex fiber connector, Single mode fiber).
- Plug-and-play installation and operation
- Compact: 1U-high, 19-inch wide
- The STM1Mux comes with default Fiber Transiver
- One must check with the Telco what Fiber Transiver is required for specific connection