Phone Apps are designed to work only with Sangoma IP Phones. Please see our End of Sale notice here on Phone Apps with 3rd Party Phones.
- Select the Voicemail app.
- From here you can quickly see who left you voicemails and choose what messages to listen to first.
- A (+) in front of the message indicates the message is new.
- A (-) in front of the message indicates the message is old.
- Press the More button for more options.
- You can remove this voicemail with the Delete button.
- Press the Toggle button to change the highlighted voicemail from read to unread and vice versa.
- Press the Settings button to edit preferences such as Password, Name, and Greetings.
Listening to Voicemails
- You can press Select to find out more information about the voicemail message that was left.
- The following will be displayed on this screen:
- Name and number of who left the message.
- Length of voicemail message.
- Date the message was left.
- Time of day the message was left.
- Lastly, you can press the Play button to listen to your voicemail.
- The message will now play over your device.