If you are experiencing one-way audio on your FreePBX HA setup, this means something on your setup is not correct. Below are the common culprits.
- In the SIP Settings module in FreePBX, make sure that you have defined these IP addresses:
- The external IP address that your trunks or extensions are connecting to
- The internal IP subnet that is set up
- You also need to make sure you bind asterisk to the floating IP address in the SIP Settings module.
- Make sure you have ports 5060 and 10000-20000 UDP opened on your firewall, pointing to the floating IP address.
- Make sure all SIP ALG and SIP Helpers are disabled on the firewall.