Phone Apps are designed to work only with Sangoma IP Phones. Please see our End of Sale notice here on Phone Apps with 3rd Party Phones.
Viewing Conference Rooms
- Pressing the Conference soft key will bring up a list of all conference rooms that you have permissions to view.
- From here you can choose any specific conference room to manage by using the up/down arrow keys and and pressing the Select soft key.
- You can also see at a glance how many callers are in any specific conference room and use the Dial soft key to call in to the conference room.
Managing Conference Attendees
- Once you enter a conference room to manage it, you should see a screen like this. From here you'll see a list of callers who are in the conference room.
- You can then kick or mute the caller who is currently highlighted. You can also unmute a muted caller.
- Now you can see this caller has been muted by the appearance of "(M)" in front of the caller's name. Additionally, pressing the Refresh soft key will update the list of callers in the conference room from your PBX.