Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Report exposed to Sangoma Certified Resellers and Customers.
- This will show all payments you have made to Sangoma and what invoice the payment was applied to.
- Go to the Reports Section of the Sangoma Portal and click on List.
- Locate the Accounting-Payment Applied and click on the View icon
- Pick a date range you want to see payments for
- Define if you want that date range to be based on the invoice date or the payment date
- You will now see all the payments and what invoice they were applied to and the date and amount of the payment.
- You will see a Payment ID on the far left side. A single payment creates a unique payment ID and that payment can be applied against 1 or more invoices so in this example here we can see a Payment ID of 880516 was applied across numerous invoices.
- You can click on the Payment ID or Invoice ID to view a copy of the Order or Invoice.