Pages in this Section
Please Rate This Page
Recently Changed More
- Fri Jul 27, Content changed by ncorbic
- Thu Sep 2, Title changed by ncorbic
- Wanpipe API and Bitstream installation
- Yate installation
- Yate installation CVS / advanced
- Yate and Sangoma Whitepaper
- Download the appropriate Wanpipe Release based on the Sangoma Hardware. Refer to Wanpipe Drivers section.
- Untar wanpipe release in arbitrary directory (/usr/src/)
After untaring wanpipe release wanpipe/ directory will be created.
- Run ./Setup install
Proceed with installation Select "Y" for each option
Under compilation mode: Select "Wan Protocol Support"
Proceed to compile wanpipe drivers.
- Proceed with Defaults for the rest of the compilation.
If any errors are encountered during the compilation of the utilities, click here for assistance.
- Download appropriate Yate sources as tarball.
- Untar yate in arbitrary directory (/usr/src)
After untarring the yate release, the yate/ directory will be created.
- Start installation, type: