Pages in this Section
Please Rate This Page
Recently Changed More
- Wed Apr 17, Content changed by falfaro
- Tue Dec 14, by ncorbic
- Tue Dec 14, Content changed by ncorbic
The following links include assorted Sangoma tutorials and case studies relating to VoIP, Asterisk, FreeSwitch and general Sangoma solutions.
- Frame Relay
- RS232, RS422 and V.35
- SDLC Protocol
- Sync and Async Communications
- TCP/IP and IPX Routing
- X.25 Packet Switching
- FreeTDM Arch-Flexibility and Scalibility in Open Source
- Asterisk as an Application Development Platform
- Sangoma Tapping Solutions
888VoIP Video Tutorials for Voice Products
- Installing a Sangoma A200 card in 3CX
- Installing a Sangoma A101D card in 3CX
- Installing a Sangoma A101 PRI Card into trixbox Pro
- Effectively Bridging Lync and Legacy Communication Nodes in a Mixed Environment: Facilitate the migration from legacy through hybrid, and eventually to a fully Lync-optimized environment.
- Increasing the Density of Asterisk® systems by 300%: Asterisk® can run up to forty-eight spans of Digital Telephony (1,440 simultaneous calls) without concern for overloading the CPU.
- Mobile Value-Added Services with Sangoma: Sangoma and open source telephony platforms like Asterisk or FreeSWITCH, can deliver low-cost, easy to maintain solutions for the lucrative Mobile Value Added Services market.
- Bridging Open Source and Proprietary Telephony Environments: Today's complex communications systems are introducing requirements that may not be easily or adequately addressed by Open Source Telephony resources.
- VoIP Resiliency, Security and Availability: Today's complex communications systems are introducing requirements that may not be easily or adequately addressed by Open Source Telephony resources.
- Enterprise Applications, Features and Benefits of Sangoma Vega Media Gateways: This paper focuses on four environments where third party voice peripherals are needed to deliver on the voice communications requirements of enterprise companies.
- Specialized Hardware Answers Booming VoIP Transcoding Demands: Transcoding voice calls between various networks and end-point devices is increasingly necessary.