Windows Driver Download
Netborder Customer Notice
NOTICE: NetBorder Express Customers do NOT download these drivers as NBE comes with it's own version of the driver.
Once there just go to the "Download" tab as shown below then download the Full or Trail version. For installation steps use the Quick Start Guide as shown below.
Wanpipe Windows Drivers
The Sangoma Windows Device Driver can be downloaded from this link:
Firmware Installation PDF
The Driver supports the following models of Sangoma cards:
- AFT T116 16 Port T1/E1 Tapping Board (Rx Only)
- AFT A116 16 Port T1/E1 Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A108 8 Port T1/E1 Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A104 4 Port T1/E1 Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A102 2 Port T1/E1 Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A101 1 Port T1/E1 Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A200 Analog FXO/FXS (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A400 Analog FXO/FXS (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A500 BRI Board (with optional HW Echo Canceler)
- AFT A142 Synchronous Dual-Port Serial Card (V.35/RS232)
- AFT A144 Synchronous Quad-Port Serial Card (V.35/RS232)
- AFT A56 DDS
- AFT B600 (Analog - 4 FXO / 1 FXS)
- AFT B700 (4 BRI and 2 Analog FXO/FXS)
The Sangoma Windows Device Driver contains support for the following applications:
- Frame Relay
- Used to connect to WAN IP networks over T1/E1 lines.
- The detailed instructions on how to install and configure Sangoma Windows Device Driver for WAN IP Networking can be found here:"install.pdf".
- The Driver operation & debugging is described here: Operation
- For a single S518 please use our ADSL_V4
Driver which can be found at ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/WINDOWS/ADSL_V4.zip.
- For multiple S518 cards use our driver at ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/WINDOWS/AFT
Firmware Update Instructions
|AFT Card Model||Bin File Download||Change Log||Release Date|
|A104(pmc framer)||v26||More info||(2007-07-10)|
1) Go into the Windows Device Manager and right click on the PCI adapter and then select "Properties" from menu as shown below.
2) Once in the PCI adapter properties then go to the "Driver Mode Selection" tab, then change the driver mode from "Normal-default" to "Firmware Update" as shown below and then click "OK" to apply changes.
3) After you click "OK" then Windows will ask you if you want to restart the device click YES to this window as shown below.
4) Once the device is restarted then go to the abstraction driver associated with the PCI adapter and right click on it and select "Properties" as shown below.
5) Once in the abstraction driver properties then select the "AFT Firmware Update" tab and then click "Browse" to find the BIN file for the firmware on the C:\ as shown below. Now it is important to put it directly on the C drive as if there is a long path the update application will not work. Firmware list is below, just download the required firmware to the C:\.
6) After the firmware has been selected click "Start Firmware Update..." and then the window below will appear and just wait for this to finish. Now once the firmware upgrade is complete the window will look like the one below and just hit enter on the key board.
7) Once this is done then right click on the PCI adapter again as shown in step #1 then go to the "Driver Mode Selection" tab and select the "Normal-default" mode again as shown below.
8) To check the firmware version go to the "Details" tab and you will see the version after "SUBSYS_" as shown below.