NetBorder Transcoding Gateway
The NetBorder Transcoding Gateway is an IP to IP VoIP transcoding and media server. It operates as an intelligent SIP back to back user agent to provide any to any audio codec transcoding and media processing while allowing business logic to remain in the Soft Switch.
Here is a high level list of the functions that could be performed by this product to fix the various media incompatibilities that could be found by two VoIP endpoints.
- Any to Any voice codec conversion (ex: G729, G722, G711...)
- RTP packet size conversion
- RTP DTMF event (RFC4733) to/from inband DTMF
- Noise Reduction *
- Voice Quality Enhancement *
Who is the Netborder Transcoding Gateway For?
- Carriers & Service Providers
- SIP Trunk Providers
- Hosted PBX Providers
- Call Centres
- Large Enterprise
The following diagram shows the logical interfaces of the appliance.
- GUI Interface
Used to Configure, Manage and Operate Netborder Transcoding Gateway
- Intelligent SIP Back to Back User Agent
Transcode any to any codec while allowing business logic to remain in the Soft Switch.
- Proxy Like Features
SIP Header and SDP fidelity with Soft Switch controlled SDP codec selection.
- First class technical support
To help you integrate the Netborder Transcoding Gateway in your Network.
Advanced Voice Features
Media Physical Interfaces
Control/Management Physical Interfaces
SIP Call Control
- Minimum: 400 sessions
- Maximum: 4000 session
- Capacity is based on G711 to/from G729 transcoding sessions (number of transcoding sessions will be lower other combination of codecs)
- Each session contains 4 legs to complete a full duplex call.
Configuration and Management
- WEB UI (port 81)
- Authentication access
- Control/Management Interfaces configuration and monitoring
- Media Interfaces configuration and monitoring
- SIP profiles configuration
- Audio profiles configuration
- Transcoding resources statistics
- System resources monitoring (CPU/memory/network activity)
- View logs
- Backup/Restore Configuration
- Supported WEB browsers (Internet Explored 7.0-9.0, Firefox 10.0, Chrome, Safari)
- SSH access for Sangoma support only
- Detailed logs with configurable file size with rollover supports
Support and Professional Services
- Sangoma Engineers are here to support your success.
- Whether you need technical support and software maintenance, training, consultation and installation services, Sangoma can help you.
- Please contact your Sales representative for more information.