NetBorder Lync Express
Unified Communications should actually be unified! With its Lync Express appliance, Sangoma unifies a full feature standalone Lync Server with its Lync Certified VoIP Gateway in a simple and elegant appliance. Lync Express is the all-in-one quick and easy solution to get you up and running in the post PBX era that is Unified Communications.
Microsoft Lync 2010 is a Unified Communications platform that enables:
- Presence and Instant Messaging
- Audio, Video Conferencing and Collaboration
- Deep Integration with other Microsoft products such as:
The Lync Express Appliance offers a full Microsoft Lync solution with PSTN connectivity built-in. All the software is pre-installed; all that is needed to do is configure Microsoft Lync. For deployments where there is no domain controller in the PSTN connectivity is assured by Sangoma’s NetBorder Express Lync certified VoIP gateway:
- 1 T1/E1 span to assure ISDN PRI connectivity to the PSTN
- 4 FXS lines for Legacy Telephony Devices (Faxes and Phones)
Lync Express Overview:
Sangoma brings its considerable knowledge of VoIP Gateway and Telecom expertise to the Microsoft Lync channel. The tight integration of NetBorder Express and Lync greatly facilitates the installation of an Enterprise Voice deployment. The cost-effectiveness of our single box solution makes this product stand out in a category of its own in the current Lync market.
Who is the Netborder Lync Express Gateway For?
- Microsoft Lync Resellers
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Enable Microsoft Lync for an SME of up to 100 employees
- All in one turnkey solution in a simple and elegant appliance
- PSTN connectivity assured by Lync Certified NetBorder Express VoIP Gateway
- Connect Legacy Telephony Devices to your Lync Unified Communications services.
- Integrate Office 365 (Exchange and Sharepoint Online) with Lync on-premise services.
Integrated VoIP PSTN Gateway
Control/Management Physical Interfaces